Good Day Williamguy!
If you forgot your Yahoo Mail password, go to https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?stage=fe100&src=ym&intl=us&done=http://mail.yahoo.com&partner=
to reset your forgotten password and get a fresh one.
The snap shot procedure bellow will help you on how to reset your forgotten password.
1. click the link first, then, enter your email address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org) and also the code shown in the box before hitting the Nex
2. Select the " My Alternate Email " and type in the box your alternate email if you have. Otherwise, select " I can't access any of the above " if you don't have before hitting the Next
3. You will then be asked with your two secrets questions so be ready with your secret answers then hit Next
4. Enter your new password and retype for confirmation. Click the Next
5. For the last time, click on the Next
button after you have successfully reset your password.
If you happen to forgot your User ID, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id_password/edit-20.html
After you have successfully reset your forgotten password and get access your Yahoo Mail account, please comeback later and give this answer a four thumbs up rate.