- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Anonymous you may have fried an electrical component and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Faulty starter button/switch.
6. Faulty jiffy stand or clutch pull in switch/sensor.
7. Security alarm needs a reset.
8. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
9. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue and valuable free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day. What to do When Your Motorcycle Won Start TROUBLE SHOOTING Troubleshooting No Start Honda Motorcycle
gas or diesel.?
what engine, option. they have names and all are different.
is it CARB engine, or EFI? (below is EFI answer) ONLY.
3 possibles. (gas, otto cycle enigine)
1: key switch bad.
2: relays bad. (stuck on)
3: wiring hacking by goons. (too common)
try posting the engine on car, we can not help ,not knowing that 1 fact.
below is the vast numbers of engines used, on all B gen cars.
double anon posted. and this time no year.
ah but you cleaned it and now it dont run
well we can not guess all the things you did wrong. or forgot.
if you used a pressure washer , (bad that) then you have water
were water dont belong. think so?????
or put back wires wrong or for got to connect , some connectors.
if UNSTATED engine has spark wells.
they are full of water now and spark just hates to be underwater.
check the solenoid on petrol line from fuel pump to carburettor is switching off petrol to carburettor when switching, you should hear the solenoid clicking when operating. Alternatively you can disonnect pipe fueline at carburettor, turn key ,if petrol comes out of line make sure it shuts off when you turn switch from petrol to LPG
you have probably got a blockage in either the fuel filter or carb,so first check filter,if ok check carb.take fuel line of carb turn engine over see if fuel comes out if it does then filter ok if not change filter,
I have a flymo 430 petrol strimmer and cannot start it. ive cleaned the filter, put in new plug it went first time and then stopped and wont start again the plug seems to get wet all the time any ideas
it could be extremely flooded with way to much fuel. in the motor.take out the sparkplug turn the ignition switch OFF and pull the starter rope...if there is a lot of fuel blowing out of the cylinder...thats your problem.....buy a new sparkplug and try starting it with no choke and full throttle with the new sparkplug fitted....see how you go.....or its warn out and has no compression to fire up the fuel.....in this case ..its time to upgrade