Question about IBM Lenovo ThinkCentere M51-8141
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 26, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 22, 2011 | IBM Lenovo ThinkCentere M51-8141
May 07, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Install the following Windows 7 drivers and utilities. All the function keys will work properly.
ATK0100 ACPI Driver
ASUS ATKOSD2 Utility
ATK Generic Function Utility
Dec 10, 2010 | ASUS 90-A4C1K1000 Keyboard
Apr 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: