Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Turn on the HT with no DVD. Press the following buttons on the remote: ENTER 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 ENTER
It will turn off. When turned again on it is a region free HT.
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung HT-TX500 region free
i live in Thailand and just made my HT-TX500 region free,
this is what i did
your dvd must be off with no dvd inside
push power on wait til no disc come up then push enter
then push 84269 then push enter then wait for the dvd to turn off
wait 5 mins.then push power on and that worked for me
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: free regions code
Hi,I've found this on another forum, and I'm considering buying a Z510 not sure what differnce there might be with Z510T...
Check this out and if it works for u then I'll know I have the hack before I buy it, otherwise I'l go for another model...
Hope it solves ur problems too
I've tried in mine Z210T - should work as well in the Z510T and Z310T - and it works perfectly (originally region 4).
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Select DVD and wait for the NO DISC on TV
5. Press the Enter button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. Press the 4 button on your remote control
8. Press the 2 button on your remote control
9. Press the 6 button on your remote control
10. Press the 9 button on your remote control
11. Press the Enter button on your remote control
12. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode (Good-Bye appears in the display and the device turn off)
13. Turn on the HT and try your DVDs from other regions!
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
SOURCE: region free code samsung
Unless you bought a DVD for multi-region(very difficult to find), most especially without the remote, you will not be able to change the region code. These firmware changes are generally uploaded by inserting a disc with the firmware on it. These units are manufactured this way with firmware(software) downloaded, or imbedded within the Microprocessor(computer or memory) and not be changed. For more information, please visit my website at audioserviceclinic.com. Thank you.
Posted on Nov 01, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Dec 24, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Mar 05, 2011 | Samsung HTP-1200 System
Sep 27, 2008 | Samsung HT-Q100 System
Jul 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 07, 2008 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Feb 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: