Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2012 | Philips Nino 300 Pocket PC
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Photography
Oct 01, 2010 | Philips Lands Phones
Mar 17, 2010 | Polaroid iZone 300 Digital Camera
Dec 07, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Nov 18, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Sep 22, 2008 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Jul 02, 2008 | Quinny Freestyle 3 XL Stroller
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!