How do I scan a bunch of originals from the tray and get 1 file for each page?
Loading originals to scan
Use these instructions to load originals into your device for scanning. For the best quality
scans, use the flatbed scanner. See Selecting media for the automatic document feeder
(ADF) for guidelines on choosing original documents for scanning.
Loading originals onto the flatbed scanner
1. Make sure that the automatic document feeder (ADF) input tray is free of media.
2. Lift the flatbed scanner lid.
3. Place the original document face-down on the flatbed scanner with the top, left corner of
the document at the lower-right corner of the glass.
4. Gently close the lid.
5. The document is ready to be scanned.
CAUTION To prevent damaging the device, do not allow the scanner lid to fall onto the flatbed scanner
surface. Always close the scanner lid when the device is not in use.
Loading originals into the automatic document feeder (ADF)
Note The ADF capacity is up to 50 sheets of 75 g/m2 (20 lb) media (depending on the thickness of
the media), or fewer sheets if the stack fills the ADF.
The minimum size for media in the ADF is 127 by 127 mm (5 by 5 inches). For smaller sizes
use the flatbed scanner. The maximum size for media in the ADF is 215.9 by 381 mm (8.5 by
1. Make sure that the flatbed scanner contains no media.
2. Close the flatbed scanner cover and put the top end of the stack of originals into the ADF
input tray, with the media stack face-up and the first page to be scanned on top of the
3. Slide the stack into the ADF input tray until it does not move any farther.
If this helps you, let the Boss, FixYa.com Know...
May 13, 2008 |
HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer