- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The error that you have, it means that your printer has a paper jam, this is the error appears in you computer, may be in the printer have the next error number. P3 followed E3
If you are writing this review, it is because they believe you have a paper jam, if they have seen and removed yourself.
Principally printers and Canon, in many cases the system detects a paper jam, but is not exactly a paper is causing the problem, in many cases can be any object that has entered and is obstructing the passage of the pages.
My first recommendation is to look carefully where they enter the pages on your printer, if necessary use some lighting for better viewing, you might find something there.
Canon waste ink tank problem. 1. Change the waste ink absorber
2. Reset waste ink tank counter
Go to the service menu;
1. With the printer power OFF , press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. NEXT 2. When the Power is ON, hit the Stop/Reset button 2 times while pressing and holding the Power button. NEXT 3. When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button , the printer will go into a service mode. NEXT 4 When the ON-OFF lights in Green, hit the Stop/Reset button the specified number of times according to the function listed in below. NEXT Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights in orange and green, starting with orange. NEXT Hit 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED 0 time ... Green Power off 1 time ... Orange Service pattern print 2 times ... Green EEPROM print 3 times ... Orange EEPROM reset (EEPROM reset) 4 times ... Green Waste ink counter reset
Hi, CANON PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
has few common problems. Such as Driver CD lost, Scanner does not
work, Connection problem etc. For find all these software solution
For find any other Hardware solution just Click