Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Canon MP370/360 printer is only printing using colour and not black!
Can anyone help as this doesnt seem to be covered in any troubleshooting I can find.
The issue your having is more then likely the ink cartridge itself or the printhead. Here is the steps in checking and possibly fixing the issue. Step 7 though should be done by a repair tech.
(1) Check that the orange cap or tap is not on the printhead.
(2) Remove the printhead and re-install it.
(3) Perform printhead cleaning, and visually check the test print for non-discharge of ink from nozzle.
(4) Perform head-refreshing, and visually check the test print for non-discharge of ink from nozzle.
(5) Replace the appropriate ink tank.
(6) Replace the printhead
(7) Replace the purge unit.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2011 | Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 09, 2010 | Brother DCP585cw AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 11, 2009 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!