Question about LG Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I see that you LG LCD HDTV is giving you a No Signal message on the Screen.
see steps Below on finding out what will show video on your LCD HDTV.
* First make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to your Laptop to the HDTV LG.
* On your TV check your remote control and look for the input or Source Button, this will help you set your TV for the HDMI connection.
* Once set, turn your Laptop on and see if the HDTV will provide Video from the Laptop to your HDTV using HDMI.
* I believe that works right, now we have video still we need to set the Audio to work from you Laptop using HDMI to your HDTV.
* On your Laptop lower right side look for your speaker icon, right click on the speaker icon then select Playback Devices.
* Once you've selected Playback Devices you will see a window showing you a list of devices and the first one on the list will be you HDMI connection right click on it and select set as default device this will make your audio work on your HDMI to your TV.
* Once audio to HDMI is set and you want to go back to your Laptop just set the speakers as the default device this will set your speakers have the Audio working again on the Laptop.
I hope that this will help you regarding your concern.
Have a nice day,
Posted on Apr 15, 2011
the type of cable you use is important. i work for dish network and i have seen cables go bad. also tv's hdmi imputs go bad as well. i would call a technitian out to look at the system, have him try a new hdmi cable and in different ports to make it work. it may be there reciever or your tv.
Posted on Mar 05, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Nov 02, 2014 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2014 | LG 55LK530 55 inch 1080p LCD HDTV, with...
Nov 22, 2013 | LG Televison & Video
Dec 23, 2010 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2009 | Acer Aspire m5640 PC Desktop
Aug 18, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: