Question about Televison & Video
I want to cancel Netflix. I signed up for I free month, but never used Netflix. I forgot my password.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem.
1. check that the disk region is the same as you unit ( it is the global of the world on the CD has a number in the middle, now check the back of your player. They must be same region.
2. Turn the unit on
3.Press the power button and hold for 10 Seconds
3. Turn the unit back on, wait for the time to display.
4. unplug the unit and leave unpluged for 30 seconds
5. plug the unit back in and turn it on, the time should not display should be blank.
6. Unit should go into startup wizard like it is being started for the the very first time. follow the prompts.
7. In the setup menue, I believe it is under disc settings, select set to factory settings.
Once I completed these, I put the netflix movie back in and it now runs,
Hope the same works for you
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
I have had this problem a few times myself with clients players. A power down usually helps but only temporarily.
Check your firmware version and available product upgrade here: http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/tv-video/blu-ray/blu-ray-players/BD-P1600/XAA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=support
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
SOURCE: will not read disc
As it's less than a year old the manufacturer's warranty should still apply.
Your player probably has a failed laser head unit; if you have to pay to fix this fault then you'd be better off just chucking it away and buying a replacement as it will be cheaper.
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
I had the same problem. It was very frustrating until I got lucky. When you get to the Roku set up screen and it asks you to enter your email and password, just press the OK Key and wait for a pop up window. You can use that window to enter your information.
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2015 | Netflix
Jul 11, 2015 | Netflix
Feb 05, 2015 | Netflix
Aug 25, 2014 | Netflix
Jul 30, 2014 | Netflix
Jun 08, 2014 | Netflix
Aug 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!