Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ERROR CODE 5010
kindly follows the below 2 steps
1.Reset the device when it is not functioning properly. If the device is not functioning properly or to clear memory, reset it.
Note: It may be necessary to unplug the power cord if pressing the ON/OFF button does not shut off the printer.
2.The MP510 may require repair
Unfortunately, the issue you describe seems to indicate that your product requires repair service. Canon has excellent service options and we are eager to provide any assistance you may need.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
I found you a site where you can download the latest drivers to install at the link below Good Luck
http://support-au.canon.com.au/EN/search?canonsearch=1&lang=EN&category=All-in-One Printers&series=All-in-One Printers&model=PIXMA MP250&menu=Download
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
SOURCE: cannnon mp-530 shows 6a00
This is same as the wat full
The 6A00 is a Canon generic code for paper path jam.
Move the printhead carriage back and forth a few times.
Check the purge unit: Moving the print head assembly will not clear a purge unit if its jammed with paper, paper clips, push pins, screws, cookie crisp, flower bud pods or the like.
Press the ink pads down in the purge unit.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
SOURCE: HI I WNAT TO DOWN
Hi, To get driver for that printer just click the following link http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_all_in_one_inkjet_printers/pixma_mp495?selectedName=DriversAndSoftware Select your present operating system to get compatible software driver.
Posted on Jul 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2016 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Printer
Jun 20, 2016 | Canon Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jul 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 09, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 17, 2018 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!