Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Konica 1015 parts
Try this company. I have used them many of times.
I checked their website and they do carry both parts that you are looking for.
Here is their main website. http://precisionroller.com/
Then on the left side, click "Konica Minolta" then "1015" then click "Fuser Rollers"
and you should find them.
See if this direct link works:
If I have helped you with your question, please remember to post a feedback and a rating.
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
SOURCE: konica 1015
While holding 2 and 5 turn on machine.Press 4 then 7 then p.Press 0 then p.Turn off then on ,this will reset copier if it does not have a fuser problem which is f35.
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
No...it's a fuser error (low warm up temperature)...It's a blown fuse, or lamp, and the code can only be reset in 'service mode'after fixing the fault
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
How to clear fuser abnormality codes (F34, F35, F36).
To reset fuser codes, perform the following steps:
1. Access the 25 mode (power the machine OFF. Hold down the 2 and 5 keys, and power the machine ON).
2. Press P-4-7-P on the key pad. (1, 4, 5, or 6 will be displayed on the copy quantity indicator).
3. Press the 0 key to change the indication to a zero.
4. Press the start/print key to enter the new data.
5. Power the machine OFF then ON to exit the 25 mode.
Note: If the F code reoccurs after powering the machine ON or following warm-up, contact service immediately.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
2. Toner was added prior to adding developer and performing the TDS adjustment. Developer must be added FIRST at new machine set-up so that toner does not fall on the uncovered TDS sensor.
Run 47 mode, output code 51 until the code does not reoccur (may take 5 to 10 attempts) OR open the developer unit and clean the excess toner from the area of the TDS sensor. Then tilt the developer unit to allow fresh developer into this area.
3. Poor connection at CN95. The toner density sensor (TDS) is abnormal (0.2 V DC or lower). Reconnect CN95 (located under the front of the developer unit).
4. TDS failure. If version 16.0 is installed, P27 is displayed when the TDS is disconnected or fails. Check for proper connection prior to replacing the TDS.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Ricoh 947136 947-136 Konica 1015 1120 1212...
Oct 26, 2011 | Dell Vostro 1510 Laptop
Dec 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Mar 11, 2009 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
Feb 18, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!