Question about John Deere Ar50041 Diesel Fuel Filter 3020 4030 4440 ()
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2014 | John Deere Ar50041 Diesel Fuel Filter 3020...
Mar 01, 2012 | 1990 BMW 525i
May 22, 2011 | 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe
May 20, 2017 | John Deere Ar50041 Diesel Fuel Filter 3020...
2002 Dodge Caravan
Fuel Filter Replacement Procedure
1. The fuel filter is located on top of the fuel tank near the fuel pump module. Fuel lines are permanently attached to filter assembly and must be replaced with the fuel filter.
2. Release pressure from fuel system by removing the fuel pump relay and start the engine and let it die. Crank the engine a couple times after it dies to relieve more of the fuel pressure
3. Disconnect negative battery cable
4. Raise and support vehicle
5. Support fuel tank with transmission jack or floor jack with large plywood board to evenly distribute the weight of the fuel tank. NOTE: It is important to distribute weight evenly to prevent damage to the fuel pump module.
6. Disconnect ground strap from fuel tank
7. Remove inboard fuel tank straps and front "T" strap fastener
8. Lower the fuel tank approximately 6 inches to access the fuel filter assembly.
9. Disconnect the fuel lines at the fuel supply connector and the fuel pump module
10. Remove the retaining bolt and remove filter assembly from vehicle.
11. Reverse removal procedure to install (Don't forget to put the fuel pump relay back )
Apr 02, 2011 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Jan 23, 2011 | John Deere Ar50041 Diesel Fuel Filter 3020...
Jun 05, 2010 | John Deere Ar50041 Diesel Fuel Filter 3020...
May 18, 2010 | 2005 Lincoln LS
Mar 01, 2010 | 1999 Oldsmobile 88
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: