Question about Sony XPLOD CDX-GT200 CD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | RCA RC142 AM/FM USB Charging Clock Radio
Jan 29, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 06, 2012 | Sony Bedside Icf-c218 Automatic Time Set...
Check the oven to ensure that it is off and that the timer isn't running. The buttons used to set the clock are the same buttons that adjust the oven, and you may end up making unintended adjustments to the oven.
Press the "Clock" button to enter the clock setting mode. The LCD will show the current time set on the oven.
Use the "Set Temp/Time +" or "Set Temp/Time -" buttons to adjust the clock to the current time. Depending on your model of stove you may need to use the "Hour," "Min" or the "Temp/Hour" up and down arrow buttons to set the time.
Save the new clock setting by pressing the "Start" button. Depending on your stove model, you may need to press the "Clock" button a second time if the "Start" button does not work.
Mar 19, 2011 | Ovens
Jul 05, 2010 | Brookstone (467522) Clock Radio
Jan 03, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-RT500 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 16, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
Mar 04, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 08, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!