Question about Lucent Lands Phones
6408D+ lucent phone I want the date and time to show up on the window
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Date/time change
(this will then display current date and time - overtype as follows)
eg. for Friday 2nd November 2007 8:58 am you type the following
071102 (date backwards) [space] 5 (Friday is 5th day of week) [space] 0858 (time) [space] 0 (0 is am, 1 is pm)
Press the store button and then program button to exit the programming.
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
The display on the phone ... to change back and forth between the date and time,
and the extension information, press the "star" (or asterisk) key while
the phone is on-hook, this will toggle the display back and forth.
Hope this helps, David B.
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
SOURCE: time and date
For Panasonic system (especially for KX-T7633), you have to make changes from extension 101.
1. leave handset in the cradle then press "program".
2. Dial *# then "SP-PHONE" button until you see something like time set something something
3. manually input correct date then time then press "auto dial/store" button.
4. pick up the handset then hang up to save.
Posted on May 07, 2008
to set the time the instructions are on page 9 of the instruction manual in the getting started section.
in case you no longer have the manual....
1. press the tick/menu button twice.
2. press 0 and you hear 'to set the day and time press Star, to hear the day and time press Square.
3. press star. you hear 'please enter new day and time after the tone' enter the day (1=sun, 2=mon etc) enter the time using 24hr clock.
4. press the X/security button twice to exit.
hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 28, 2008
From the phone at extension 10 or 11 press FEATURE 00 Left Intercom Left Intercom #103 and enter the 4 digit military time. (if you need it, the date is #101 in mmddyy format).
Press FEATURE to exit
Posted on Mar 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2011 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Aug 19, 2010 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Apr 14, 2010 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Apr 05, 2010 | AT&T Lucent MLS-12D Phone
Nov 06, 2009 | Lands Phones
Oct 26, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Mar 20, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: