- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is a trick to charging the battery in these small mp3 players. It won't charge if it is turned on, and it won't charges if it's turned off. Here's what to do... 1. plug the player into your USB port. or wall charger 2. switch the player on using the mechanical switch (on the side) 3. turn it off by either holding down the play button, or selecting "System" from the menu 4. The screen will go black and the battery will begin charging. That is if the battery is still chargeable after all this time. The battery may well require replacing.
How to charge the Jensen MP3 player - Model smpg-v2bub
Ignore instructions that came with it - they don't work.
Here's how to charge - I discovered this with mine: 1.
When computer is on and at windows screen, attach cable from computer
to mp3player with mp3 turned player off. It will immediately show you a
connect screen on the mp3 player.
2. pressed the left side middle button twice - this will turn it on and go into music like you're playing a song.
Now turn the mp3 player on by switching the button on the right side of
the device to the on position. It will suddenly show you it's charging
- the battery on the front of the mp3 player will have a signal pulsing
4. It will turn off after one minute. It's literally
half charged now. Strange I know. Repeat from step 1 and it will fully
If it doesn't fully charge after it turns itself off
after 1 minute the 2nd time, then repeat steps from 1, one more time,
but this time when it turns itself off after a minute, still leave it
connected to the computer for 10 mins even though it looks like it's
off. Then disconnect it physically from computer, turn it on with the
on button on the right side, press the left side middle button twice
and look at the battery on the screen - it should be fully charged now.
it does not seems to charge / or turn ON either from the computer or when plugged to an electrical outlet to the wall. Red light is still ON after the whole night . What's wrong ?? Can you please HELP - CODY STELLER MINE IS A 4 GIGA BITE MP4 PLEASE HELP ONLY
The title of your post suggests that you have "Maga RAID" errors. Maga RAID messages would be in line with issues on the LSIPERC sub-system.
However, the extract posted in your suggests network problems.
Any number of physical to driver and configuration issues can result in network problems.
Try the basic checks;
1. Change or try a known patch cable
2. Run "ping" test to a known good system connected to same network switch or direct connect with a "cross-over" cable and check for dropped connections.
3. Is the NIC and switch set to Auto-Negotiation or static at 10, 100 or 1000Mbps speed
4. Can you try another switch
5. Check and load correct or latest manufacture's drivers
Sometimes I must hold the play button down for over 7 seconds on my unit to get it to turn on. See also the answer to the question on properly charging the unit; i.e, have the slide switch in the "off" position.
If you are using a USB hub to charge the mp3 player then the hub must be powered.
One thing that I have found that works is that you slide the switch to the "ON" position, but don't press play to turn it on all the way. Do this BEFORE plugging it into your computer. I have had the mp3 player fro a year or two and I have charged it about 15-20 times.