Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if you insert the card and it would read the card immediately - not allowing you to see the pictures on the internal, that means the image storage is set to AUTO, you have to set it back to internal so you can copy them to card and just put it back to AUTO to reactivate the card
please follow this path:
insert card> turn on cam to auto> press review> "reading memory card" > press menu> scroll down to image storage> press ok to select> select INTERNAL MEMORY> press ok
scroll down to COPY> Copy pictures to memory card> scroll down to all> press ok
message to expect: "copying"
when it goes to back the menu screen
scroll to IMAGE STORAGE again and select AUTO> ok> "reading memory card"
you're supposed to see the copy of pictures from your internal and pics from your card if there's any
you can visit www.kodak.com/go/manuals
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
1. Ensure memory card is inside camera.
1. Turn on camera.
2. Press Review button on back of camera
3. Then Press Menu Button on back of camera
4. Select "Image Storage" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS of back of camera).
5. Select "Internal Memory" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS).
6. Select "Continue"
7. Press Menu button.
8. Press "Review" button
9. Press "Review" button again.
10. Press "Menu" button.
11. Scroll down to "Copy" and select this option by depressing the joystick.
12. Scroll down to "All", then select by depressing the joystick.
13. Contents should now copy over from internal memory to SD card.
14. Don't forget to reselect Auto detection of SD card afterward. This is done by turning camera off then back on again. Press "Review". Press "Menu". Select "Image Storage". Select "Auto". Select "Continue".
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
Hi, with the Cookie you have to set your camera and video settings to external memory seperately, even though you have already made external memory your primary storage....its weird! I don't have the phone with me right now to check but open up the camera by clicking the button and while the icons are on the screen tap the one that looks like a cog, this takes you to the settings page for the camera, under one of the tabs here you will see two memory type options. Tap the 'external memory' option and away you go! You need to do the same with the video settings.
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
menu,my pictures,options,manage my pictures,options, mark all,options, move,to card. Some phones have defects where the phone says memory card full when there is nothing on it., in that case youll have to take it in and get an exchange.
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
Testimonial: "Worked perfect!"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2016 | Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G 10-in 32GB WhiteWith...
Mar 13, 2015 | Cameras
Feb 26, 2015 | Cell Phones
Sep 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Unlocked GSM...
Jun 05, 2014 | Nextbook Premium 8 Se Android
Feb 01, 2014 | LG T375 Cookie Smart Touchscreen Unlocked...
Jan 13, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!