Question about HP DeskJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Hp f2180 printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP DESKJET 1180C
HP Deskjet 1180c and1220c Professional Series Printer and HP Deskjet 9300 and 1280 Printer - Troubleshooting a Blinking Print Cartridge Light
The Print Cartridge light continues to blink with both cartridges properly installed and the Access Cover (also known as the top cover or lid) closed.
The blinking Print Cartridge light may be caused by a faulty cartridge, the plastic case of the printer being dislodged or slightly out of position (which prevents the Access Cover from seating properly), the Access Cover sensor (also known as the top cover sensor or lid sensor), or by the actuator on the Access Cover. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
2. If there is a color cartridge in the cradle, remove the color cartridge and firmly reinsert it.
3. Check to make sure the color cartridge is appropriate for the printer.
4. If the problem persists, replace the color cartridge. The black cartridge is missing, improperly installed, the wrong print cartridge, or is defective. 1. If there is no black cartridge in the cartridge cradle, insert a black cartridge.
2. If there is a black cartridge in the cradle, remove the black cartridge and firmly reinsert it.
3. Check to make sure the black cartridge is appropriate for the printer.
4. If the problem persists, replace the black cartridge. The color print cartridge is running low on ink. Replace the color print cartridge with a new color print cartridge. The black print cartridge is running low on ink. Replace the black print cartridge with a new black print cartridge. None. The print cartridges are working correctly. None. The print cartridges are working correctly.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
SOURCE: resetaear hp deskjet F2180
Pardon my rusty Spanish:
Limpa donde corre la papel con una lata de aire, en caso se quedo un pedaso adrento la imprezza.
Secundo, limpa los reduas de rubber con alachol.
Ultimo - desenchfle lo de la pade unos 5 minutos y trata otra ves.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
SOURCE: Print Cartridge Carriage Stalled
SolutionStep one: Perform a power reset and connect the printer directly into the electrical outlet Remove all the paper loaded in the main input tray.Make sure that the product is turned off.
Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the product.
Disconnect the power cord from the product.
Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet and wait 10 seconds.
Reconnect the power cord directly into the electrical outlet and check for the following.
Make sure that the power cord used is the one provided with the product.
If a computer is connected to the product, make sure that the computer is connected to a grounded (three-prong) wall outlet.
Make sure that the power cord is firmly connected to both the product and the power supply.
Reconnect the power cord to the back of the product.
Press the power button ( ) to turn on the product.
Reconnect the USB cable to the back of the product.
If the issue is resolved, proceed to Step six: Print a self-test page.
If the issue continues, proceed to the next step.
for more information please go to below link>>
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
I have had this same problem a few times, not due to changing the cartiges, but following one of my kids yanking on a peice of paper as it was printing. After I tried all the unplugging and clearing and re-starting, the arm was still stuck on the left. I read on some forum (can't remember where) while the printer is off, to gently push/pull on the cartiges until they un-jam or start to move. I flet like I was going to break it, but it has worked every time.
Hope this helps osmeone else!
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Aug 16, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | HP DeskJet 812c InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | HP Deskjet 2360 InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5652 InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | HP Deskjet 6980 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | HP Deskjet F2180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!