Question about Sanyo ICR-B60 Digital Voice Recorder
I have a Sanyo ICR-B60 voice recorder and lost the manual.I need to know how to set the clock/time.
1.In the stop mode, press and hold down the MENU/STOP button for at least 2 seconds
The menu setting display appears.
2. Press the SKIP/SEARCH button repeatedly to select dAtE
3. Press the POWER/PLAY button.
The year display blinks
4. Press the SKIP/SEARCH button repeatedly to select the year. Then press the POWER/PLAY button. The month display blinks.
5. Repeat the same step 4 to set the month, day, hour display ("24 H or "12H") hour and minute. Note: "second" cannot be selected.
When the minute setting is completed, "dAtE" returns.
6. Press the MENU/STOP button.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2016 | Sanyo Voice Recorders
If this Answer goes some way towards helping
to resolve your Query, Problem or Fault, please take the time to Rate it. Doing
so helps Solution Providers, like me, better understand the needs and the point
of view of Askers, like you, and guides us in exploring the best ways to
provide the most comprehensive, useful and high quality Responses and Solutions
we can. If you need further help, please do not hesitate to post another
Question or add a Comment to this Question.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Sep 17, 2011 | Sanyo ICR-B100 Handheld Digital Voice...
Sep 08, 2011 | Sanyo ICR-B150 Handheld Digital Voice...
Oct 26, 2010 | Sanyo ICR-S250RM Handheld Digital Voice...
Jan 27, 2009 | Sanyo ICR-A125M Handheld Digital Voice...
Jan 03, 2009 | Sanyo ICR-B200 Digital Voice Recorder
Dec 05, 2008 | Sanyo ICR-B60 Digital Voice Recorder
Jul 30, 2008 | Sanyo ICR-B60 Digital Voice Recorder
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: