Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: handset won't registger
called the customer service line a few mins ago. Here are the steps the guy told me to do:
1. Unplug the AC adapter
2. Unplug the phone jack
3. Take the battery out of the phone
4. Wait 15 minutes
5. Put everything back together in reverse order (battery, phone jack, adapter) and it should work as directed. If you have the additional phones like we do and those don't register right away, just take the battery pack out and put it back in.
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
SOURCE: registering handset
If all else fails, read the instructions.
"4. Place the handset in the base cradle. The charge/in use indicator turns on, verifying the battery is charging. The unit will take 20 seconds to register and verify its security code. READY shows in the handset’s display."
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
SOURCE: handset wont register
To register the handset:
1. make sure phone is charged
2. hold down the "mute/program button on the phone 10 seconds.
3. you should see a message on the screen that says you need to push the "pager button" on the handset.
4. Push the pager button
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2012 | Thomson Lands Phones
Jul 18, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Dec 28, 2008 | Jwin G.E. Thompson: GE-29257GE1 Corded...
Dec 12, 2008 | GE 25922 Cordless Phone
May 17, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 20, 2008 | GE 28111EE2 Cordless Phone
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!