Question about Kenmore 47081 Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Kenmore Elite F25?>
F25 = DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
mostly likely need to replace speed control board
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2014 | Washing Machines
Dec 10, 2013 | Whirlpool WED9400S Electric Dryer
Oct 28, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 18, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Feb 16, 2010 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Nov 09, 2009 | Kenmore Elite HE5t Washer
Nov 09, 2009 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jun 07, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Oct 19, 2008 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Oct 23, 2007 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: