My TV remote comtrol will not work when I try. I need the code.
1. Turn on the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Locate a 3-digit code for your device.
3. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) for approximately three seconds unitl the POWER INDICATOR illuminates.
4. Enter the 3-digit code for your device within 30 seconds. The POWER INDICATOR shuts off.
5. Press power button to verify correct code entry. If the device shuts off, the code was entered correctly. If the device does not shut off, repeat steps 3-4, using a different code.
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until the POWER INDICATOR illuminates. The remote control is in programming mode.
3.Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on
indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
3. Press CHANNEL UP or CHANNEL DOWN repeatedly until the device turns on.
4. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
5. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Codes for orion TV are
Jul 27, 2010 |
Brookstone 538744 Remote Control