Question about Computers & Internet
1. rightclick on mycoputer,then properties,then hardwre,then device manager,then display adapter
double click,it show *********** board model no..eg: mobile intel(R)965 chipset etc.
2. note down this model number.
3. then goto soud,video and games controller double click, you will find yellow color pointed on the
device note down the model name or number. right clik on that and disable or uninstall it
5. goto action menu on the top,select scan for hardware changes
6. this will help you to find your driver easily..
if not solved pls note down your display and sound model name or number then
mail me at : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
i will help you out..
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | Intel D845GLVA (KD845GLVALPAK10)...
Feb 23, 2011 | Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard -...
Nov 01, 2010 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
Oct 09, 2010 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Jun 15, 2010 | Intel D945GCCR Motherboard
Jun 07, 2010 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
Oct 29, 2009 | Intel Desktop Board D845GVAD2 Motherboard
Jul 07, 2008 | Intel PENTIUM-4 865GV CHIP MOTHER BOARD...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!