An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Turn on it on. and all that turns up is a blue...
Restart your computer then go to safe mode and reinstall your video driver. If problem repeat again advice to reprogram your computer or find a technicain in your place and let him fix and help you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Play the song.
2. Tap the now playing screen.
3. On the Now Playing screen, you will now see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song.
4. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated.
5. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle.
6. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
I have repaired five like this this week alone and it is only day2! The only solution is to copy your data to another drive with another computer and set up a fresh OS. There are files missing from the system and it is not recoverable due to a virus.
Does it sound like the laptop booted up except the screen is black? Do you hear the fan running and the hard drive spinning? If so try the steps below. Shine a flashlight on the dark screen to see if you barelysee the icons on the desktop. If so, then the LCD Inverter is bad.
Plug in an external monitor and see if the display shows up on it. It can beany kind of monitor even the old big fat crt monitors as long as it has a vgacable to connect to your computer's vga port. If so that proves yourvideo card is ok. The video will show on most systems when you rebootwithout you having to do anything. Some systems will require you to hit the FN(Function key) + F1 thru F12. Hold down the FN key then hit the correctkey for displaying on the monitor (F1 thru F12). The correct key willnormally have CRT/LCD on it or it will have the icon of a display.
If you see no icons by shinning a flash light and the external monitor works,then your screen is bad. If you see no icons by shinning the flash lightand nothing shows on the external monitor, then most likely your video card isbad.
1. Play the song. 2. On the Now Playing screen, you will see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song. 3. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated. 4. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle. 5. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
Get your Mac OS disk out and restart your computer with the disk in the drive ANd while holding down the C key. This will start the computer on the OS disk system. Once you get to the desktop, look for the top menu and launch Disk Utility. Run a repair and see if you get any indications that it found anything out of the ordinary. Then restart as normal. If it still doesn't work, I would recommend reinstalling the system software.
if you plug in your computer it tell you to what to load music now that y it show turn to blue to load music
go to start on your computer then my computer you see you mp3 icon drag all your music to te mp3 icon