Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
After it is all hooked up. You must go to main computer screen, then right-click on main windows screen,
You will see box #1 and box#2
Take the #2 box, click and hold mouse button and drag to the Left Side of #1 and let go of mouse. Get it as closely matched up to the #1 box without crisscrossing them. Just set it directly next to the box.
Then click enable this monitor and/or apply button.
Now your monitiors should all automatically connect and turn on.
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
SOURCE: why cant I connect to
Is it asking for your user code. You actually have to go to your account on netflix website and enter in what tv or blue ray player you are using and it will give you a conformation code that you enter on the device itself when trying to log in and it should work fine. You must activate it in the Netfix account first and it is free of charge.
Posted on Jun 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2014 | Netflix
Oct 23, 2013 | Vizio Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!