Question about Tissot T-Touch T33759851
The digital display does not stop blinking no matter what function I adjust. How can I stop it?
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Watches
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Dec 09, 2010 | Watches
Nov 12, 2010 | Watches
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Jun 12, 2010 | Watches
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Nov 06, 2007 | Watches
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: