Question about Tablets & eReaders
My craig tablet wont get to the homescreen. it turns on and gets to the loading screen and gets stopped there. it just keeps loading.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my tablet froze and now
Here you can try the following procedure to unfreeze your tablet:
First: Hard Reset
1. With the Samsung Galaxy Tab turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then, briefly press the POWER button.
Second: Remove SIM card
1. Take out the SIM card and put it back in.
2. Then it will turn right on from the beginning if you press the power button.
3. If that doesn't work, it means it needs to charge.
Try one from the procedures below
1. Hold the POWER button for 10 seconds
2. Hold the POWER and UP VOLUME for 10 seconds for recovery mode
3. Hold the POWER and DOWN VOLUME for download mode for 10 seconds
If none of them works. Remove the battery and leave it off for 10 minutes. Then, return back the battery. If problem persist in the future, I would recommend to replace the battery.
Posted on Aug 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 27, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 31, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Mar 08, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 05, 2014 | Craig Electronics 7-Inch Capacitance...
Dec 22, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 12, 2012 | Velocity Micro Cruz Reader R101 Tablet PC
257 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!