Question about DISH Network Televison & Video
I have a sylvania HDTV/DVD and I can't get the tv to program to a dish network remote! Can u give me codes to try?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
many of the dish remotes have a "scan" option. This is what the installers use. You'll ned to read the manual. Its a one page explanation.
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let me know how it goes and please rate this solution
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Codes didn't work. Power scan did though. I used to work for Dish Network in AZ. First training class when it opened in AZ. I call it now DOUCHE NETWORK. Corporate America SUX, and DOUCHE NETWORK follow that to the fullest extent of the LAW.
Posted on Jun 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2011 | DISH Network EZ Remote Remote Control
Mar 13, 2011 | Sylvania SRTD413 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 15, 2011 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Dec 25, 2010 | Sylvania SRCD227 27 in. TV/DVD Combo
May 16, 2010 | Sylvania LD320SSX LCD TV
Jul 12, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Feb 24, 2009 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Feb 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2008 | Sylvania 6615LFP 15 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Aug 26, 2017 | DISH Network Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: