- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Ground Yourself 2. Unplug everything and press the power button for 10 sec to discharge any residual power. 3. Place PC face down on bench with base over edge. 4. Swing PC unit forward and unscrew the case retaining screw on both sides
of the PC unit, swing unit other way and remove other two screws. 5. Case
can be loosened, pull large cover up and remove both sides. Parts are
then exposed. 6. A shiny metal box covers the memory on the left side of
the PC unit. 7. Remove tape that retains it,slide and lift off from the
edge facing you.
8. Memory slots are then exposed....insert and reassemble PC.
If you are quite comfortable working on cars you can do this. The in cabin air filter is accessed through the glove box opening after removal of the glove box. There is a small panel covering the right hand side of the glove box which will pop off if you pry lightly with a standard screwdriver Then there are eight philips head screws which must be removed. Three are at the bottom of the glove box, three more are inside on the top and two are located inside at the rear top of the glove box. Once these are removed and the glove box is pulled out the filter is accessible, but not very easily seen. It is located on the far left side and covered by a black plastic cover. You can reach in and push up lightly on the plastic cover removing it. The opening is smaller than the filter and that makes removal and replacement difficult, but the filter is flexible and the pull tab can be used to extract the old filter. The new one can be squeezed and pushed into place with the air direction arrow towards you (the same orientation as the one removed). Replace the plastic cover and reinstall the glovebox by installing the eight screws and the side cover.Thanks for choosing Fixya,RJ