Question about Computers & Internet
Depends what is the laptop brand usually Alt+F10 or Alt+F11 or Shift+F10. If you go to BIOS it will tell you what keys to press to get into the recovery mode. It is usually under the boot menu.
Posted on Apr 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To recover the ACS 6000 console server root password:
1. Connect directly to the console server's CONSOLE port.
2. Turn the console server off, then on again.
3. Press the Spacebar to access the uboot prompt.
4. Type hw_boot single and press Enter.
5. The console server will boot into single-user mode. Type passwd and press Enter.
6. Enter the new password and confirm.
7. Type reboot and let the console server boot normally
Jan 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2011 | Avocent Cyclades ACS 6016 16Port Console...
Jan 26, 2010 | Compaq Presario SR1000T (568657) PC...
Oct 23, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Feb 04, 2008 | Compaq 100GB Laptop for Presario 900 &...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!