Question about HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I've asked this before, a few days ago, but lost solutions. I hope someone can help me. I have a hp psc 750xi all-in-one printer. I put in a new color cartridge about a week ago. I aligned it, and it worked perfectly fine for several days. Then a few days ago in the middle of printing, it stopped & display says "Error! Incorrect color cartridge"!?!? I have never had this problem before. I tried all the usual ways of fixing this, like turning printer off & on again, taking cartridge out & reentering it, cleaning printheads, etc. Nothing is working! I have been out of work for over 3 & 1/2 years & can not keep buying new cartridges! Please help!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
uninstall and reinstall printer and make sure u follow the promp and put the right cartridge in the right spot....black and color....2 different chambers
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
I had this same problem and by a luck I fixed it. Not sure if the method to the madness had anything to do with it, but I'll put it down in the order that I did everything.
1. reset to factory defaults
2. pulled all cartridges out. it prompted me to put color in first, then black. message was still blinking so i took out color and put it back in again.
3. i did the partial reset by holding down cancel and left arrow while i unplugged/replugged the printer.
4. no the printer started displaying "remove and check color cartridge" (or something to that degree)
5. i took out color cartridge, cleaned the contacts with water on towel, and replaced cartridge.
6. same message still being displayed, but it allowed me to print a maintenance report. so i then cleaned cartridges and aligned cartridges through standard menu.
7. msg still being displayed, so i turned off/on printer again. this time it came back up with no message at all.
8. printer now works
hope this helps and works for ya'll too!
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 18, 2010 | HP PSC 750xi All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2008 | HP PSC 950 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 06, 2008 | HP PSC 750xi All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 29, 2008 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2008 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!