How do i hook up my 16-454 to my verizon fios cable?
I am not sure what a FIOS use, but I was able to split my cable connection and was connect my regular TV AND portable tv with the cable.
IN YOUR CASE:
Look at your fios set up box, behind the box, there should be something that would say "TO TV" or "VIDEO OUT" or "TO TV/VCR"
Usually, the cable coming out from there goes to your regular TV. So instead of your regular TV, you can connect that with your portable TV.
AS FOR MY CASE (Having 2 tv's),
1. I removed the cable that is connected to the wall (RF IN or From WALL or CABLE IN).
2. I hooked that end to the "IN" part of a 3 way splitter
3. I bought a short cable and connected one end to the Cable Box and the other end to the OUT of the splitter
4. I bought a longer cable and connected one end to the portable TV and the other end to the OUT of the splitter.
5. Then I turned on the TV and pressed MENU
6. I clicked the right arrow until I see ANTENNA. I pressed the down button to choose CATV instead of AIR.
7, I did auto scanning.
My portable TV now has the basic channel while the big TV (since it is connected to the cable box) has the added digital channels. Nevertheless, it is great to have both so when I want to sleep, my hubby can just use the small tv
Jul 02, 2009 |
Accurian 16-454 Television