Question about Televison & Video
I no longer have the manual. Is there a way to get it on line. I forgot the password or my child changed it; I need to reset it.
* Turn the volume down to 0
* Change to a blocked channel (where it asks for V-Chip password)
* On the TV (not from the remote) hold the volume down button
* (While holding volume on TV) hold the '0' key on the remote for between 2-10 seconds...
* The screen should unlock, and you should have no V-Chip restrictions.
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2011 | Orion1934 19" TV
Mar 10, 2009 | Orion1934 19" TV
Jan 25, 2009 | Orion1934 19" TV
Jan 18, 2009 | Orion1934 19" TV
Apr 07, 2008 | Orion1934 19" TV
Oct 02, 2007 | Orion1934 19" TV
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!