Question about Canon S400 InkJet Printer
S400 canon printer is blinking orange and i l;ost my manual
Hi there ok try
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 27, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jun 09, 2008 | Canon BJC S400 / CanoScan N650U InkJet...
Feb 29, 2008 | Canon BJC S400 / CanoScan N650U InkJet...
Jan 04, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2014 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
593 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!