Question about 477L Ask RXTX HHU Remote
Install like a regular remote start alarm. You will have to tap into the glow plug wire, and change the setting on the brain to "wait to start" for the glow plugs.
If you have not installed a remote start alarm before:
1.install the siren under the hood and run the wire through the fire wall into the cab.
2. Mount antenna at the top center of the windshield then run wire around and down to drivers floor.
3. mount shock sensor with a ziptie to the steering column (as long as the steering column doesn't move/rotate)
4. separate the wires you are going to need, from the ones you won't need.(specific per vehicle):12+, Gnd, Parking lights, IGN, IGN2, ACC, ACC2, Starter, lock, unlock, brake, glow plugs...
5. zip tie and tape off the unused wires.
6. use wire diagram and find then test the vehicle wires.
7. connect RS/Alarm to vehicle, plug in antenna and shock sensor, then attach siren.
8. BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE-GO INTO PROGRAMING AND CHANGE THE SETTING FOR A DIESEL !
9. now you can test the functions of the RS/Alarm,
BE SURE TO KEEP A WINDOW ROLLED DOWN, OR HAVE A SET OF KEYS OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE!
Posted on Apr 14, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2014 | Responder 594 HD SST with Remote Start
Oct 16, 2013 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Jan 10, 2011 | 991 Responder LC3 SST Security/Remote...
Nov 23, 2010 | 5103p 1way Security System With Remote...
Dec 09, 2009 | Install Essentials 489P Responder 2-way...
Apr 27, 2009 | DEI Python 1400XP Remote Start/Keyless...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: