- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To log into your Facebook account:
1.Make sure no one else if logged into Facebook on your computer/
-To log someone else out, click "down arrow" at the top right of your Facebook homepage and select log out
2.Go to the top of www.facebook.com and enter one of the following:
-Email Address: You can log in with any email address that is currently listed on your Facebook account
-Username: You can also log in with your username
-Phone number: If you have a mobile phone number confirmed on your account you can enter it here (skip the zeros before the country code and any symbols)
3.Enter your password
Your Facebook account may have been compromised.
1.Recover Facebook Password
2. Change Password to the Email account you used to log into facebook
3. Change the Facebook password also
Please leave feedback if this helped you :)
mcdevito75 here, are you sure you are not alraedy logged in----- try to log off, shut your computer off useing start lower left side of screen, the restart and try to log on facebook again. If not contact facebook at 651-543-4800 at promt. Extn. 5200
The solution I found is simple...
1) Go to the "Tools" option in InternetExplorer
2) Then go to "Internet Options"
3) Select the "Delete" option in the browsing history section.
4) Menu will appear, simply UNTICK THE FIRST BOX! which states "Preseve favourites website data".
This will remove the facebook cookie and stuff so when you log out of hotmail you will not see that message about not being able to log out of facebook anymore =]