Question about Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
Posted by Anonymous on
There is probably something that has hijacked your browsers search provider.
Changing the Default Search Engine in Internet Explorer
1. Click the Tools icon in the top-right corner of Internet Explorer.
2. Select Manage add-ons.
3. Choose Search Providers in the left pane of the box that appears.
In the Manage Add-ons menu in Internet Explorer, select the Search Providers add-on type.
4. Click the name of the search provider you'd like to make the default, and then click the Set as default button in the bottom right.
Within the Manage Add-ons window, you can also remove and reorganize your search providers. To add search providers, take these steps:
1. Click the Find more search providers... link at the bottom left to open the Internet Explorer Add-ons Gallery.
2. Click the Search link on this page, and type the name of the search engine you wish to add.
3. Click the result you want, and follow the instructions to add it.
Posted on Sep 27, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2017 | In Office Equipment & Supplies
on Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2013 | Epson DFX-9000 Matrix Printer
Oct 17, 2010 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 01, 2007 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: