Question about Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser Printer
I downloaded the drivers from the canon site. They appear on my computer, but it still will not recognize the printer. And the printer does not show up in my list of installed hardware
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just found this solution TODAY! After trying for a whole year to fix this thing... It was right at my face the whole time!!!!
1) Uninstall your old Canon MF5550 driver.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Download the Canon MF5550 driver Windows XP version.
4) Open your Vista Control Panel, then click on PROGRAMS (not on Uninstall or something else...)
5) bellow "Programs & Features", click on "use an older program with this version of Windows". Follow the wizard.
6) Locate the program manually. (If you need to search the folder where you downloaded your Canon driver, just go to search file on C. It will probably download on your desktop or Downloads)
7) Open the MF5550 Folder where you downloaded the driver, and click on the setup.exe file.
8) Choose on the next screen Windows XP
9) If you need to change the display settings, go ahead. But I didn't change anything. I just clicked NEXT.
10) Fill in the box: RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR and click NEXT.
11) Click Next again and let Windows Vista do its job.
12) If it worked... just click yes and finish. If it didn't, click NO and run it again.
I AM SO HAPPY THIS THING WORKED!!!
Let me know if this worked for you!!!! I know I've looked everywhere for this solution...
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK! GOD BLESS!
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
I am not able to locate the printer in the add a printer location. could you please tell me how i can find the mp390 to be able to print.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Thank you for your promptitude.
Today I solved my problem. Was a cable connection problem. Cable incompatibilit or all 3 cables used before are damaged. Tuday I buy an other new cable and SUCCESS!!!: my computer see de printer ("new hardware found" when attach usb cable) , create virtual usb port, install the drivers (I have the drivers downloaded from the Canon web site) and printer is working fine.
Anyway, thank yow again for your support!
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
According to their US web site, (type "snow leopard" in the search window in the center of the screen), drivers for OS X 10.6 will not be available until about the end of October.
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks! Very helpful"
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 18, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS D1120 Copier
You can specify the method for restarting scanning of documents when a paper jam occurs in the feeder.
For information on the optional products required to use this function, see "Optional Products Required for Each Function."
Details of each item are shown below.
[From 1st Page]: If a paper jam occurs in the feeder, scanning starts again from the first page of the document. [From Stopped Original]: If a paper jam occurs in the feeder, scanning starts again from the page of the document scanning was interrupted.
Jun 10, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 07, 2011 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 20, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS D1120 Copier
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF3240 All-In-One Laser...
Dec 29, 2010 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
May 04, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 14, 2008 | Canon imageCLASS D780 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 12, 2014 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: