Question about Exercise & Fitness
Stops as soon as it starts
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) this means a) problem with the speed sensor b) main motor problem c) main motor board faulty. see the block diagram attached.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 25, 2012
1) test the outlet wall with desklamp and turn on, if does
the circuit is o.k and viceversa, reset the c.breaker or fuses
from your home
2) test the power cord for open or faulty
3) reset the c.breaker from treadmill
4) test the fuse see the block d. and replace it
Try NOW. if the problem persist you have another problem
in the power supply inside from the machine see the b.diagram
call some tech professional.
God bless you
Posted on Sep 25, 2012
adjust the speed sensor, clean it, tight the plug very well, see the diagram
adjust the reed switch, clean it, tight the plug very well, see the diagram
test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair
4) test the output board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty. see the diagram
.God bless you
Posted on Oct 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Mar 02, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 13, 2016 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jun 10, 2015 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Feb 01, 2015 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Sep 12, 2013 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Oct 10, 2012 | Reebok Exercise & Fitness
Jun 24, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
May 29, 2011 | Yamaha RX-Z9 Receiver
Aug 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 22, 2018 | Stairmaster Exercise & Fitness
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!