Question about Exercise & Fitness
Stops as soon as it starts
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) this means a) problem with the speed sensor b) main motor problem c) main motor board faulty. see the block diagram attached.
God bless you
Posted on Jun 25, 2012
1) test the outlet wall with desklamp and turn on, if does
the circuit is o.k and viceversa, reset the c.breaker or fuses
from your home
2) test the power cord for open or faulty
3) reset the c.breaker from treadmill
4) test the fuse see the block d. and replace it
Try NOW. if the problem persist you have another problem
in the power supply inside from the machine see the b.diagram
call some tech professional.
God bless you
Posted on Sep 25, 2012
adjust the speed sensor, clean it, tight the plug very well, see the diagram
adjust the reed switch, clean it, tight the plug very well, see the diagram
test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair
4) test the output board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty. see the diagram
.God bless you
Posted on Oct 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 14, 2012 | 1994 Subaru Legacy Outdoor
Jun 29, 2011 | 2008 Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTSFI
May 03, 2011 | 1999 Jaguar XJ
Feb 19, 2011 | Stihl Garden
Apr 13, 2010 | 2002 Toyota Prius
Apr 07, 2010 | Candy CDC266 Dryer
Sep 16, 2009 | Kenmore 80412 Microwave Oven
Apr 12, 2009 | 1995 Mitsubishi Galant
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!