Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: searching scv
you might have a signal issue. chk with some other phone near you who is using the same network if they have good signal. if they do take your phone to a samsung reapir shop. if you have warranty then take it to the agent for free repair ( during warranty period)
Posted on May 06, 2010
SOURCE: i have a metropcs huawei
The below mentioned Points should be Considered to Fix this :-
1. The First thing, i have Found with most of the Handsets is that they are LOCKED. Make sure that the cell phone you are using should be Unlocked. In case, it is Locked, Contact the Original Service Provider and get the Code to Unlock or you could Search Different Sites who claim to Offer that ( Note - I never used any Site and i am not aware whether it would be Hit or Miss ).
2. Make sure that there could be a Signal Problem. There are Cases, when you Cell Phone could Read ' Emergency Only ', if there is No / Less Network in that Area. Try to Use it away from that Place. If that is the same problem, then you need to troubleshoot the Cellphone.
3. Have you tried Setting it for Manual Network. In Most of the networks, Automatic Network Search is Set as Default. Change it to manual and Search that. Usually this would work on most cases.
4. Network catching Capability also Depends on the Handset. No two Handsets could have the Same Capability. You could try to Use ' Network Boosters ' which is available with most of the Online Vendors or Local Shops.That could really help the cellphone to Catch Network.
5. If it still shows Message like ' Emergency Calls ', then it could be a Defective Antenna. Take another Set ( Same Model ) and Compare, is that an issue with Both Sets or Your Set. If that is Only with your Handset, you need to send the Cell for repair.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
SOURCE: My mobile phone Samsung SGH
definitely you can't since you don't have a data connection. by the way, if you don't mind my asking, did you accidentally drop the phone? if it is then we need to open the phone and reheat the uem of the phone. if not then try doing a master reset, this would help if in case your phone is suffering from a software glitch.
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you."
Tips for a great answer:
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!