Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tengo una hp c6180 y
For this error this is the only thing you can try:
1. Without turning off the printer, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer.
1. Remove the ink cartridges from the HP printer.
2. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
3. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
4. Wait 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
6. Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close any open doors.
7. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
8. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
May 20, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 19, 2010 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Oct 20, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1120 MFP All-In-One Printer
Apr 01, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 17, 2010 | 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser
Jan 09, 2010 | Honda Civic Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2009 | 2003 Ford Focus
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: