Question about Microsoft Outlook 2010
Archiving to a user that isn't active. All personal folders disappeared after archiving.
Posted by Anonymous on
It looks like the folders were closed after archiving.
Try opening them again by using File, Open Data File and then picking the appropriate data file.
Posted on Jan 10, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Export it first from outlook for a current copy making sure you check mark "include sub folders"- then copy it to the taget PC, then import it back on the new pc from import/export in Outlook.
Make sure you get all of the personal folders, contacts etc.
if you need the steps how to do it, here they are:
To export an individual Outlook folder, such as the Contacts folder or the Calendar folder, follow these steps:
1. On the File menu, click Import And Export.
2. Click Export To File, and then click Next.
3. In Create a file of type click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In Select the folder to export from, click the folder you want to export. Click to select Include Subfolders if it applies, and then click Next.
5. In Save exported file as, click Browse to select the location of the .pst file to receive the data that you want to export. Or, type the path and file name, and then click Finish.
How to import .pst file data
To import a .pst file into Outlook, follow these steps: 1. On the File menu, click Import And Export.
2. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
3. In Select the file type to import from, click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In File to Import, click Browse to locate the .pst file that you want to import, and then click Next. If you know the path, type it in the box.
5. In Select the folder to import from, click the folder that contains the data that you want to import.
If the folder contains subfolders, and you want to include this data in the import process, click to select the Include Subfolders check box. If the destination for importing is the currently selected folder, click Import items into the current folder. Otherwise, click Import items into the same folder. This creates matching items in the destination folder that you select.
6. Click Finish.
and also try this link
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
You probaly have 'Auto Archiving' turned on
Select TOOLS, OPTIONS, OTHER and uncheck "Auto Archive"
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
for thsi please run this command
click on start - run - outlook /resetnavpane
then try to delete
or try to run outlook in a safe mode
start - run - outlook /safe then try to delete
search for *.pst on your compuetr and then delete the folders that you want to
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
To export Outlook 2010 data follow below mentioned steps :
1. Click on File -> Open -> Import
2. Select Export to a file and click Next.
3. Select Outlook Data File(.pst) and click Next.
4. Now Select the items or folders like Inbox, calendar, tasks, contacts etc. which you want backup and then click Next.
5. Mention a location where you want to save your backup and click Finish.
Now you can transfer this backup to any portable device like Pen Drive, portable hard disk or compact disk and then can import it to another computer.
Posted on Feb 15, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2015 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
on Apr 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2015 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Oct 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2014 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
Feb 10, 2014 | Apple MacBook Mac Notebook
Apr 22, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
Apr 01, 2015 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
Aug 22, 2013 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: