Question about Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: konica minolta problem
How to reset an F34, F35, or F36 code.
To clear the code, perform the following:
1. Turn the machine OFF.
2. Enter the 25 mode, (turn the machine ON, while pressing the 2 and 5 keys).
3. Select 1: Software Switch Setting.
4. Use the arrows on the LCD to select dipswitch 3-1.
5. Touch the OFF key on the LCD to change the data to 0.
6. Press RETURN.
7. Power the machine OFF/ON to exit the 25 mode. PLEASE. NOTE;
THIS IS ONLY TO RESET THIS CODE ,IF IT CAN;T BE CLEARED THAN YOU NEED TO Replace the temperature sensor assembly
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Press Stop - 0 - 0 - 1 or it maybe User Funciation then meter count - Stop - 0 - 0 -1 , it's been years since I worked on them
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Select Print, and then "Properties"
Layout Tab - select Print Type: Booklet
Basic Tab - Select original size and then size of PAPER to be printed. 11x17 is standard 8.5x11 book when folded.
Finish Tab - select saddle stitch.
Thats it, easy as pie.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
this has to do with what they call NAVRAM IS C
To troubleshoot the error:
1. Reset the code by pressing stop-0-7-1-3-9. This will display a "*" on the LCD. Press this button.
2. Perform a Data Clear and then perform the Setup Procedures from the beginning.
3. Perform a NVRAM Recovery Procedure. Please see attached document. To view the PDF, Adobe Reader® must be installed. Adobe Reader® can be downloaded for free from RRUPTED/need to be reset BUT that will clear all the current setting especially if print to it.if you are willing to try ....
you should have a Tech do this...
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2015 | Konica Minolta Minolta Dialta Di5510 Laser...
Dec 10, 2014 | Konica Minolta 7222 Digital Copier Toner...
Aug 26, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 11, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Aug 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Jun 18, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 12, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert