Question about HP Scanjet 7000nx Sheetfed Scanner 48 Bit Color - 8 Grayscale Network-
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there from Germany - English isn't the best but got the same problem solved so give it a try:
- first connect scanner to computer without having the drivers already installed
- next computer claims driver cd put in yours from XP or select downloaded XP-driver
- try if scanner works - sometimes they do already
- if not head over to System management or system control what it's called in english
- choose add device and choose scanner
- now Windows tries to install a xerox-driver - allow this
- and now it should work - if not sue hp! (But buttons for direct printing etc. might not be working anymore - except via the software itself - no more via the buttons
Hope I could help
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2015 | HP Scanjet 4400c Flatbed Scanner
Dec 03, 2010 | HP ScanJet 5100C Flatbed Scanner
Apr 16, 2010 | HP ScanJet 2200C Flatbed Scanner
Apr 09, 2009 | HP ScanJet 4850 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 22, 2008 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Apr 22, 2008 | HP Scanjet 3770 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 21, 2008 | HP ScanJet 3200C Flatbed Scanner
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: