Question about Computers & Internet
Candy crush and farm heros on facebook won't load all the way have done everything i can think of was working yesterday then quit loading again help me please
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
* If it's a flash player problem, try this :
1. Install the latest and updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
2. You can get it from :
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Slow URL)
http://filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ (Fast URL)
3. After install, restart your system.
* If still the FarmVille page is not accessible, try this :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
* If even now the page is not accessible, the problem is the busy server! Please try to Refresh/Reload the web page!
tell me if it not works...tc! :)
*** The 'FarmVille' game application is under maintenance since yesterday because of the connection problems reported
by the users. So, please keep patience till tommorow when all the errors in the application will be repaired! Enjoy Farming !!! ;)
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2016 | Facebook Apps
Feb 02, 2016 | Facebook Apps
May 23, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Feb 25, 2013 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Feb 18, 2013 | Facebook Apps
Feb 18, 2013 | King.com Funflow
Feb 18, 2013 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!