a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Match the red arrow on the fabric seat to the middle of the seat back. Use a crochet hook to fish the elastic straps through the slots. Pull the elastic straps to hook on to the tabs on the lower rotator fastener. The key is to pop the fabric seat up into a cone, so that you can see what you're doing.
Look in the back of the carseat and you should see where you can adjust the straps and then pull the length trough the front of the carseat. I don't have an evenflo, but sometimes there's a clip you can move forward to make the straps longer.
if you have a 22260 car seat is easy
1, on the base of the seat there is a push down clip that you need to push down and remove the steel bar of by sliding it out
2 unclip the seat strap for the seat by removing the brass "Y" on the back .PAY ATTENTION ON HOW YOU REMOVE THE STRAP IS ALL ONE PICE AND YOU NEED TO LOOP IT FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHERE
3. on the back of the seat there is 2 screws that you need to remove. the you remove the adj. back.
4. remove the cover and wash you can place it in the dryer or hand out to dry
5. instill the same way you removed
1. Remove the cover on the back upright (8 phillips screws).
2. Remove the white plastic clips that retain the brass clip holding the shoulder straps in place.
3. Pull the brass clips away slightly, then, turn them and push through the slot where the shoulder straps go through to the front of the car seat.
4. Pull the straps through the lower seat cushion slots.
5. Wash and reverse steps above to put back together.
You can remove the seat pad by unsnapping the two straps on either side of the bottom of the pad (where it covers over the metal frame). Then just thread the buckles through it. As far as the rest of the fabric such as canopy or fabrice sides, no luck. I got this stroller used and wanted to wash it all. I ended up just putting it (minus the removable pad) into my shower and washing it with the shower head. Then I got a Mr. Clean magic eraser and cleaned up the plastic parts. Now it looks so good!
If you push down on the top of the handle you should then be able to move it. Also, to remove the straps you have to feed the bottom portion of the straps from underneath the seat up through first and then you should be able to feed through the material to remove the pad.
How do I care and clean for my PortAbout 3/PortAbout V infant car seat?
To clean pad slide the elastic loops of the seat pad off of the seat shell. Remove the harness system. Cloth pad, canopy, and head support may be machine washed separately cold water, delicate cycle, tumble dry 10-15 minutes, low heat. Wipe straps, buckles, and harness adjusters with warm damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry. NOTE: DO NOT submerge harness assembly in water. To help protect the vehicle upholstery, place a towel beneath and behind the child restraint.