Question about Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
This r not actuall professional camera company
so better go for good cam
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
After doing this I am able to download the pictures and everything works great. I hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
SOURCE: Need to download driver for
Here is a tip that I wrote about how to find the manuals, drivers, downloads andsupport for Digital Cameras.
DigitalCamera Manuals, Drivers, Downloads, and Support How to easilydownload Pictures from Digital Camera
Posted on Aug 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2011 | Disney Cameras
Apr 25, 2011 | Cameras
Apr 25, 2011 | Disney Cameras
Jul 25, 2010 | Disney Pix Click Digital Camera
Jun 25, 2010 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
1,080 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: