Question about HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
The printer works great for a while and then the orange light begins blinking and I cannot get it to stop; i have ink in the cartridge;
The print cartridge carriage is stuck.
1. Open the top access door on the printer.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. Turn the printer off, then on again.
4. Replace the ink cartridges.
5. Close the top access door.
The 2-Sided Printing Module is installed incorrectly, not at all, or the back access door is unlocked or open.
1. Turn the knob on the rear access door of the printer counter-clockwise, and remove the door.
2. Insert the module into the back of the printer.
3. If the lights remain on, remove the 2-Sided Printing Module by pressing in the buttons on the ends of the unit.
4. Re-install the 2-Sided Printing Module by pushing the unit back into the printer without pressing the buttons, until it snaps firmly into place.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2010 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2010 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Apr 13, 2010 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Jul 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Feb 01, 2014 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
305 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!