Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
There are several things to check
1.remove and reinstall the ink cartidges
2. press ON/OFF switch to reset the printer
3. if the printer is new, make sure all the packing material has been removed
4. Check the paper path to make sure that you do not have a paper jam.
5. If these do not clear the problem, you need to have the printer serviced.
2. 3. Remove Packing Material MX310 4. Removing paper jams MX310 5. The MX310 may require repair
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
May 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
925 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: