Question about Logitech Marble Mouse Trackball
Do I need a whole new mouse? It's a few years old. I don't think it comes apart to clean it, either. thanks to anyone for help. I'm willing to buy a new one if necessary.
Try this first. It worked for me.
1. flip it over
2. take out the four obvious screws
3. poke a hole in the sticker right above the "s" where "Marble Mouse" is written to find the fifth hidden screw
4. take out that hidden screw
5. gently unsnap the top from the bottom
6. clean whatever dust/dirt you find in there
7. put a small piece of tape on the bottom side of the left-click button that's not working (in my experience I'd clicked so many zillion times through the years that the plastic where the button made contact was slightly dented thereby making it to where my left-click button wouldn't work very well
8. put it all back together
9. pat yourself on the back for saving a bunch of money
10. celebrate w/ friends
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
That is a good mouse!
Mine lasted many years as well.
But everything has an end.
When mechanical parts start falling...is time to get a new one.
Please dont forget to rate is answer is useful
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2013 | Logitech Trackman Marble FX Trackball
Nov 18, 2010 | Dell U0636 Mouse
Mar 13, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse...
Aug 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 09, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Click! Mouse
Oct 01, 2007 | Logitech Marble Mouse PS2/USB MSLO904360
Feb 05, 2007 | Logitech Marble Mouse PS2/USB MSLO904360
Feb 01, 2007 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: